What you need to qualify to enroll:
- You must be at least 17 years old.
- A GED or High School Diploma
Applicants with a foreign diploma will be required to submit their credentials translated/evaluated for equivalency.
We recommend the following site: Click here.
- A valid Photo ID (e.g. drivers license, passport)
- $100 Registration fee
View our School Catalog Here
Crime Awareness & Campus Security Click here.
Tuition & Financial Aid
Please call the school 914-682-9001 for further information or take a look at our school catalog.
Financial Aid is available to those that qualify.
Our Financial Aid Advisers work with each prospective student personally to determine their financial aid eligibility. Financial aid questions are answered clearly and financial aid options are explained thoroughly so prospective students can move forward confidently and without delay.
Financial Aid Packages may include Pell Grants, Subsidized and Unsubsidized Stafford Loans or Parent Loans. The School also offers tuition payment plans as well as private and state grants.
To determine financial aid eligibility a prospective student must be able to provide the Financial Aid Adviser with the following:
- Proof of citizenship or US permanent Resident Status
- Proof of income form the previous Tax Filing Year. This may be a Federal Tax Return, Social Security Award Letter, HRA Benefit Letter or other.